Monday, January 4, 2016

Morning Diffusing!



Going from a morning hater to a morning person took many years! I used to be the grumpiest person in the room and my family would typically avoid eye contact with me (yes, I was that bad). However, I’ve worked really hard to making my mornings more wonderful, especially because I’m more productive in the mornings.

Diffusing YL essential oils is key to waking up for me. I need an invigorating aroma to get myself productive. My favorite morning blend is 3 drops YL Stress Away and 2 drops YL Purification! This uplifting blend is a great way to start the morning! The Stress Away keeps me calm and stress free while the Purification not only purifies the air (getting rid of the dog smell), but energizes me. After I turn on my diffuser, I take a few deep breaths and give thanks for a new day. I will also do some stretches or the yoga Sun Salutation. This gets my body moving and awake. If it’s nice outside (and my dog is on his best behavior) we’ll go for a short walk. I have a hound dog so walking can be a challenge. However, this is such a wonderful way to wake up!Which oils do you diffuse in the morning?

No comments:

Post a Comment