Friday, May 8, 2015

Thank goodness for intuition!!



I love following my intuition - it always has my back!!

I recently moved to North Carolina and was in the process of looking for a place to rent. My husband and I had narrowed the possibilities to a few and struck out to see them. The first was a house with a nice yard in a quiet neighborhood. It seemed perfect – except that I had a knot in my stomach the entire time we were there. We went to the second choice, and it was a very small townhouse. We didn’t even go in; we crossed it off the list because of its size. However, a few blocks away was a very cool little town that we loved. We went back to the townhouse, and walked around. It just felt right. I was excited – not sick to my stomach! We moved in and love the place!!

Following my intuition is the basis for creating the life I want, and it can be for you as well! I try to focus in on my intuition whenever I can – this alone helps to sharpen it and my ability to recognize it.
Have fun with your intuition - play with it!  Use it to help me make simple decisions like which book to buy or which road to take. You will soon recognize how it shows up in your body. Maybe you get a feeling in your body like me or maybe a thought pops into your head or you have synchronicities (like the same idea popping up on the radio, then in an ad, then in an email). If you use your intuition a lot, you will likely encounter all these methods and many more. The more you use it the more accurate it becomes. With a little practice, you can use your intuition to improve any aspect of your life!  

No comments:

Post a Comment